State Farm focuses on two areas of grant making: safety and education. State Farm is now taking applications from non-profit organizations and others whose programs align with their grant criteria.
Safety programs can include:
- Auto and roadway safety
- Education programs on teen driving safety
- Home safety and fire prevention
- Disaster preparedness and recovery
Education programs can include:
- Basic Economics
- Financial and budget counseling
- Job skills training
- First-time home buyer education and workshop
- Foreclosure prevention counseling
Grants requests must be $5,000 or more.
For more information on how to qualify and apply for a State Farm Good Neighbor Citizenship® Company Grant, visit www.statefarm.com/about-us/community/education-programs/grants-scholarships/company-grants