Tuesday, January 19, 2010
NYC Summer Incubator Program Offers $20,000 In Funding To Start-ups
The 8-week summer program is designed to provide seed funding for technology teams to build a product and launch their company. Up to 10 teams will be given $20,000 in funding, office space, mentorship, and guidance in exchange for a small piece of equity in whatever they build.
At the end of the summer, groups will present their work to investors with the hope of finding additional funding.
Seed Start is a partnership between ITAC, New York City Investment Fund, The New York State Foundation for Science, Technology and Innovation, New York City Economic Development Corporation, and Polytechnic Institute of NYU.
The deadline to apply is February 28, 2010. Finalists will be notified by March 15, 2010.
For more details, visit:
- ► 2012 (33)
- ► 2011 (14)
- + City of Philadelphia Announces 2010 Business Grant...
- + Grants To Attend 2010 BIO Show in Chicago
- + ABC's "Shark Tank" Teaches A Lot About Business Fu...
- + NYC Summer Incubator Program Offers $20,000 In Fun...
- + Bill Gates Contributes Grant Money To Microfinance...
- + Miami-Dade Grant Program Helps Small Businesses
- + Small Business Lending Looking Good For 2010
- + Should You Lie On Your Grant Application?
- ▼ January 2010 (8)